Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation







On May 9, 2009 at 7pm, I graduated from Hopkinsville Community College with my Associate in Arts. I am so excited and proud, that after all these years, obstacles, moves and changes in life, that I have accomplished this goal of mine. My parents were able to come in, even though Mom had to return from her conference in Colorado a day early, and Dave was able to work his way out of having to be in the field for 2 weeks in Alabama. It was fun, small, and fairly quick! Since I didn't know that you had to apply to graduate, I won't be receiving my Degree until this August, but that's just fine by me! I'm planning to attend summer school starting in June continuing one for my Bachelors in Psychology, then onto a Masters, which I should be able to complete all within 4 yrs, depending on when courses are offered. I would like to do early childhood school counseling with my degree. For now, I'm enjoying a nice month-long break, catching up on enjoyable reading, spending time with my husband, and cleaning house!

No comments:

Post a Comment